February 13, 2014

Bioderma Sensibio H2O

























Every time I see the words ‘ 3 in 1’ or ‘All in one’ on the packaging of various products, my immediate reaction (from past experience) is to assume that they over promise and under deliver, and most times that is the case.

That is, until I discovered Bioderma Crealine H2O. I initially heard about this product through fellow beauty bloggers and deicided to try it out for myself.
It claims to be a “gentle fragrance-free micellar solution that cleanses impurities and removes make-up while respecting the skin's natural balance.”

The writing on the packaging in completely in French, so I’d have no clue what it actually says but the product itself looks a lot like water. Its soap free, fragrance free, alcohol free and is hypoallergenic, so it’s suitable for people with all skin types. 

I personally use it as a makeup remover every night before bed. I soak a cotton pad in the solution and the makeup comes right off. It even removes stubborn eye makeup effortlessly  (and yes, that does include the overly attached waterproof mascara). One of the reasons I love this product so much is that it doesn’t sting your eyes when you remove your makeup, unlike other makeup removers do. In addition to that , it is also a non rinse formula and for me personally, it’s very soothing on my skin. I’ve also noticed that my skin seems a lot brighter and clearer since using this product, I’ve found that is also significantly helped me reduce breakouts. This product is also great to use as a toner or just to freshen up or even help fix any little makeup accidents, by using a little bit on a cotton bud.

I’m currently at the end of my 4th bottle and have already ordered a 5th one. That should give you an indication of how much I love this product.  So, if you are in the market for an excellent makeup remover or toner or cleansing water or all of the above, I 100% recommend you to give Bioderma a try.

Have you tried Bioderma? What did you think of it? Let me know below.

In the meantime, I hope you guys have a great weekend!

xx T








Comments